“The Dartmouth Food Festival is loved by locals and visitors alike, and is a highlight in the Dartmouth Events calendar. With over 20,000 people in town it’s a great opportunity to showcase your business, food related or otherwise. We love being a part of this amazing event and know that our contribution will help ensure its future success.”
Helen Lloyd of My Delicious Devon & Adam Edsall of White Sails Gallery
Dartmouth Food Festival has grown to become one of the leading lights in the South West calendar. To make this ‘not for profit’ event a success and secure our long term legacy, we need financial support from local businesses and where we can, we contribute funds back into our community. Attracting over 20,000 visitors, our festival generates a large amount of money direct into our local economy.We will work with you to create a mutually beneficial partnership as part of the Dartmouth Food Festival extended family.
Becoming a Business Friend ensures
- Advertisement on our website
- Invitation to join all supporters at a wine and tapas reception prior to the Food Festival October Weekend
- Advance knowledge of events which often sell out
- Priority waiting list
- Regular Food Festival Newsletter
- Knowledge that you are involved in keeping this event within the Dartmouth calendar that supports our local community and traders within the South West
Thank you SO much for supporting us. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.
For more information contact Deborah Penn at firstname.lastname@example.org