The Dartmouth Food Festival has been growing in popularity and reputation over the last few years and is now one of the first dates in the calendar of many food business around the county.
It welcomes all food related business from food and drink producers, cafes and restaurants to street food vendors.
This year we are continuing with our successful Devon New Business Start-Up Award. We hope you will consider that the incentive of winning the excellent prize on offer is worth becoming an exhibitor this year.
To be considered you must comply with the following criteria:
* Have you started a food related business since October 2019?
* Is your annual turnover less than £70,000?
* Are you based within Devon using local products, ingredients and/or suppliers?
Answer YES to all three questions and you will qualify to become one of the contenders to win the following business support package.
* A free 3 day pitch at the 2022 Dartmouth Food Festival
* Tailored exposure on the Festival social media and Newsletter channels.
* A double page feature “Business Profile” editorial in Taste Buds magazine, one of the Festivals media sponsors.
* The opportunity to talk to a business start up and financial expert.
* The opportunity to talk to an experienced retail food buyer with a background in the Grocery and Speciality Food channels.
Worth approximately £1000 this amazing prize will provide crucial exposure and awareness for your ongoing business.
To apply just complete the online application form and send it back to us by 30th June 2022.
Please note, you should apply for a pitch in the usual way and if you are the subsequent winner of our Devon New Business Start-Up Award 2022 your pitch fee will be refunded following the Festival in October.
Click on the links below to download your Application Form and Terms and Conditions.
Please return the application form by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by Post: to Dartmouth Food Festival, Old Stoke Farm, Stoke Gabriel, Devon TQ9 6SJ.